- No learner may be refused admission to Laerskool Oranjegloed Primary, but admission is subjected to stipulations as set out in number 8.
- Learners gain admission from the first school day of the year in which such learner reaches the age of seven. With permission he/she can be allowed in Gr. I if he/she turns 6 before 30 June.
- A learner may not be older than fifteen years in grade seven.
- A learner is compelled by law to attend school up to the age of fifteen years.
No discriminatory measures exist.
- Disabled learners may be admitted unless their admission results in a negative influence on their fellow learners.
- Pupils who have been expelled from other schools may gain admission after an interview has been conducted by the headmaster.
- To ensure that quality education will realise at all times, the following should be taken into account:
1. A learner who failed the same grade twice, must be referred to Special Education for his own benefit.
2. A learner should be able to speak and understand either Afrikaans or English to prevent the learner experiencing failure.
3. No learner can be accepted if the maximum capacity of the school is exceeded, as the quality of education will be harmed.