At our school children are our most important asset. The following values play an important part in our school.
- Good self esteem
Parents are an important part of our school. Parents and teachers form a partnership to provide the best opportunity for each child.
My daily programme:
Arrival (from 07h00) – 15-20 min
Day programme starts – 07h30
Health check – 10 min
Morning circle – 10-15 min
Work time – 45-55 min
Small groups – 10-15 min
Tidy up – 10 min
Bathroom – 5 min
Snack time – 10-15 min
Music and movement – 15-20 min
Free play (outside) – 3O min x 2
Bathroom – 15 min
Story time – 10-15 min
Home – 13h15
My First day in Grade R
- I must be at school no later than 7h25
- My day programme starts at 7h30
- I must not be late!
- I must not stay at home if I am not sick. I will miss out on a lot of activities!
- I will wear causal clothes, because I am going to work and play!
- Mommy and daddy may accompany me to the class every morning
- They must fetch me at my class at 13h15
- If I make use of the bus, my teacher will accompany me to the bus
- Grade R learners must go straight to the Pre-Primary section of the school on the first day in January 2020
- The teachers will then allocate them into their classes
- You and your child can then meet the teacher
- After this, please leave your child in the capable hands of the teacher
What must I bring to school?
- A school bag (big enough for my shoes and jacket) o A lunchbox: healthy food please!
- An extra set of clothes and underwear (marked please) – this is very important
- Plastic cup and facecloth (marked please)